<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Curtis,

I've been meaning to say hello as well. The last time I saw you was
in Noida and you just visited Triguna and bought a ton of herbs from
his recommendation and you basically took them all and got real
sick!  Noida was something, do you know that that whole area now is
incredibly developed super city. Who would have thought.

I also remember your magic ventriliquist acts, we had some fun
times. Looks like you have been stirring up all kinds of fun here.

I'm living in Santa Monica, partners in a software development
company called AmbaSoft and who would have thought that I would ever
return to India after the Vedic Science course, but I've been back 6
more times, visiting my partner in Madras/Chennai, and rarely got
sick.

Keep playing the blues Curtis,

Steve

> Hey Steve,
>
> I remember you and your great sense of humor very well from Avon
Park.
>  Hope all is cool in your world.
>
> Curtis
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "abutilon108"
> > <abutilon108@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Wondering if anyone has tried the BodyVed program and if so,
what
> > the
> > > experience with it has been.  Any results?
> >
> > Here is what I posted a while ago when Rick mentioned
Bodyved.com: