> wrote:
> >

> > --- nablus108 <nablus108@> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > > <drpetersutphen@>

> > > does it
> > > even

> > > of
> > > its
> > > into

> > > and
> > > say
> > >
> > > Eh.. you are suggesting that you did not crack up
> > > years ago ? :-)
> > >
> > > The TMO has not failed in this respect. Quite the
> > > contrary; they have
> > > given the CCP's an almost free course and the result
> > > of ME has been
> > > quite good, with the development in the Middle East
> > > for example. But
> > > it is a very fragile situation; if the americans do
> > > not understand
> > > the seriousness of the situation and gather 1700,
> > > well then anything
> > > could happen.
> > >
> > > For the TMO nothing is at stake. For the americans
> > > this is a very
> > > crucial time.
> >
> > I assure you, the numbers in the domes have zero
> > impact on what is happening in the Middle East. This
> > is MMY's fantasy only. All his intervntion progams
> > have absolutely failed but the TMO has a very short
> > memory.
>
> Mention one - 1 - that failed

Here's one: Nutcase cultist creeps like yourself are still part of
the Movement.

Nablus, let me ask you something.  Why on Earth are you
participating on this forum?  Do you think you are going to convert
us?  Make us "see the light"?

May I suggest that the reason you are here is that you yourself have
doubts about the TMO and MMY?  Why else would you be putting
yourself through this?