--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If someone is rejected, there is a reason for that, but that is not
a reason for not coming in the Dome in this important time in world
history.
> People who wants to do good will not think like that.
> Everyone who is invited is invited with good reason, and should come
and do good for the world, not thinking about what small ego says,
being afraid for his existence.

That is pure double-talk. You must be a robot.

 chaim_laib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is not the right venue to post your nice thought. It should be
>  going over to the Capital of the Age of Enlightenment-they are the
>  ones who are doing the rejecting.
>
>  Your attitude is the very one people complain about---"we're the great
>  ones" except when we reject and ban all those who follow their own
>  personal nature.
>
>  Chaim L.
>
>  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <kenwoodfx@> wrote:
>  >
>  > Do not listen these little voices thinking on who`s winning or who`s
>  loosing.
>  > Everyone is winning when more and more people come to fly together
>  in the Dome.
>  > This is time for open heart and mind for everyone, this is time for
>  togetherness, friendliness and broad and universal vision.
>  > The world is asking us to do the most possible for the world peace.
>  > We are those who know that, and we will do the best with our
>  knowledge which we got from our Master and our Holy Tradition.
>  > Come everyone, and let us do the best what we can for our world.
>  >
>  > Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
>  on 8/19/06 12:44 PM, chaim_laib at chaim_laib@ wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  > Rick
>  >  >
>  >  > Why would you even bother at this point? It would seem like a
>  victory,
>  >  > for the Capital, and one they could use to their benefit,
"See, Rick
>  >  > Archer agreed to do things out way" kinda thing. It would
certainly
>  >  > get lots of tongues wagging. You could be the representative
"return
>  >  > of the Prodigal Son."
>  >  >
>  >  > You've made personal choices in your life, you are doing a
practice
>  >  > that works for you. If acquiescing would work for you, so be
it, but
>  >  > wouldn't it mean no longer using the mantra you received from
>  Amma and
>  >  > going back to your TM mantra?
>  >  >
>  >  > You don't think your two hours (or however much time) per day
in your
>  >  > program is contributing (if one believes this line of thought)
to the
>  >  > overall grand scheme of world peace?
>  >  >
>  >  > "To thine own self be true."
>  >  > -W. Shakespeare
>  >  >
>  >  > "Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free. Stay
>  >  > centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the
ultimate."
>  >  > -Chuang Tsu
>  >
>  >  I concur with what you said, and thanks for the nice quotes. I was
>  presenting a hypothetical scenario, which will actualize when pigs
>  fly, in which the course office would decide not to concern themselves
>  with people's lives any longer. So if that happened and I did end up
>  going I don't think people would see it as a victory for the old way
>  of doing things. But as you say, I enjoy my practice as it is, so it
>  ain't gonna happen.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > Do you Yahoo!?
>  >  Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>  >

Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.