--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "chaim_laib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>

> > > No, we're not.
> > >
> > > JohnY
> >
> > Of course we are. We are just temporarily not allowed to teach
with
> > the new prices.
> >

> I disagree. We can, as *freedom loving Americans,* do anything we
> want. We might not be able to call it Transcendental Meditation,
but
> we can teach it. Mike Scozzari, in Florida, is now teaching what is
> called Transcendental Stress Management-this is how he legally
settled
> with the TM organization. Paul Brown, is and has been teaching
lots of
> people TM. I'm not sure what he is calling it, but people who he
> teaches knows they are learning TM.
>
> Maharishi himself sanctioned this in an off-hand way about a year
ago
> in a press conference. Someone here in the know would know how to
find
> the text from his press conference where he said this.
>
> Chaim L>

>From FFL message #78095:

In the press conference of 14May2003, Maharishi said that he did not
care if TM teachers taught the practice outside of the TM
bureaucracy: "What I have taught, because it has it's eternal
authenticity in the vedic literature and you should know that, how
many? 30 - 40 thousand teachers of TM I have trained and many of
them have gone on their own and they may not call it Maharishi's TM
but they are teaching it in some different name here and there. So
there's a lot of these, artificial things are going on, doesn't
matter, as long as the man is getting something useful to make his
life better, we are satisfied."