--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- authfriend wrote:
> >
> > --- Gillam wrote:
> > >
> > > What do the Bushies have against getting a court
> > > order under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
> > > Act? In all the kerfuffle, I've yet to hear why they
> > > don't want to follow the process already set up
> > > for such stuff.
> >
> > They claim it takes too long, but that's a crock;
> > they're explicitly allowed to wiretap without a
> > warrant for 48 hours (or is it 72?) exactly so
> > that getting a warrant won't impede an urgent
> > investigation.
>
> Does anybody here listen to Rush Limbaugh, watch
> Fox news or indulge in other conservative media?
> MDixon? Shemp? Do those news sources give a reason
> why the Bush administration doesn't want to follow
> the established system for wiretap warrants?
>
> I really need to get back to reading the Wall Street
> Journal. I felt the journalism was quite objective,
> perhaps a bit liberal, but the editorial page was a
> bracing dose of conservative Kool-Aid.

Sounds like to me, it just gives then more freedom,
To tap whomever they wish.
And also with the 'data mining';
There might not be a specific target;
But a 'profile match' type thing.

We have to remember this computer stuff;
Travels at the speed of light...
So, I presume another main reason is speed.
Only one problem with that, though;

When speed was really required, to capture:
Osama bin Laden, at Tora Bora.
No troops ever arrived in time, to trap him.
Special Ops on the ground, were listening to him;
Telling his men, that he was sorry he led them into a trap.
As we know, because of lack of speed, for the requested additional
forces;

Osama was never captured, and actually President Bush has said;
That the Osama released talk, the Friday before the election;
Helped to re-elect Bushie, to his second term.
I remember that day;
Feeling so tired...
"Something fishy is up";
I thought to myself.

Beside, Bush's attitude is so arrogant still;
I think quite similar in nature, in a strange way;
To the President of Iran.
Like weird reflections of one another's lust for power.
Just an observation...
So, I think Bush just thinks;
He is the 'War President';
We are at war;
And he is somewhat 'All-Powerful.
He talks to G*d, concerning invading Iraq;
Instead of his old man; who knew not to go in.
He's just the same old Texan Crazy George Bushie Jr.

So, whoever voted for him;
Not sure what they think;
They must be really confused.
Or think we just got fooled again.