Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: ONLY IN INDIA - Google Video
on 8/20/06 5:17 PM, Peter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It really is incredible. No outside regulation;
everyone's on their toes and very alert. It reminds me
of riding a fixed gear bicycle in NYC against traffic
during rush hour!

I’ll bet accident rates are higher in India. When I was over there for the Vedic Science course, I saw several accidents. A bicyclist hit by a motorist. One day a bus crashed into an overhanging tree branch in front of the Indian Express building.