I find it hilarious that Doug Hamilton, who for years has railed against the
banning of people from the domes, now wants to ban people from FFL simply
because they don't talk about the things Doug thinks they ought to talk about.
It's often said that the qualities that annoy us in others are the same
qualities
that we suppress in ourselves, so perhaps that explains this sudden strange
eruption of such dictatorial, authoritarian qualities in Doug.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>