<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the flashback!  I remember at the very end of my TTC they
> made a point of having us hold the file in our hands but told us not
> to look.  I didn't know if it was a test or what it was.  I was too
> afraid, I admire you for looking!  What was it's purpose?  I thought
> it might be some legal thing that they were fulfilling since they had
> records on us but we did not work for them as employees. Was it to let
> us know that they had a file on us? It was a weird moment.  Any TTC
> teacher care to weigh in?

  I kept a separate file with course leaders signatures for all
testing on TTC. I saw how they screwed up their records, people got
hassled, and I wanted to be sure I had a duplicate. I still have it.

  I started it because they tried to charge extra for the bus ride
from the airport in Germany to the course in France. Everybody
refused, but I knew it was going to be trouble. At the end of the
course, they tried to collect initiation fees for advanced techniques
that Maharishi had already given. Again everone refused. 1975-76
Vittel/Barritz.

JohnY