--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I have had some thoughts about that. If MMY who is saying
> that he tried to be like Guru Dev - read his mind - walked
> in his footsteps - had lived like Guru Dev - it would have
> been a different TMO. If MMY had given out exactly what Guru
> Dev said - (I know your quotes, Paul), it would have been
> very obvious that MMYs teaching is different from Guru Devs
> teaching in many ways. Like - if you take money to give out
> Mantras, you come to Hell etc. etc.

Or, that Guru Dev's teaching was deeply and explicitly
religious and specifically Hindu in nature, whereas MMY
wanted to teach something everyone could take advantage
of no matter what their religion (or nonreligion).

The more significant question, it seems to me, is
whether MMY teaches the core umiversal principles of
the nature and mechanics of consciousness as Guru Dev
taught them.