> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:

> > No. Most of the people who went up to see Mother Meera have been
in the dome
> > the past few weeks. I¹ll bet numbers are seriously down this weekend.
> >

> They obviously have their priorities straight, as does she. Did
anyone tell her about an
> emergency world peace meditation conference that everyone was attending?

This trip was planned and organized many month before your emergency
thing came up. Waiting time in Germany are approx. 2-3 month for her
Darshans, so people have to be informed about her going away about
this long before. Besides that, I don't know why there should be any
jealousy on the part of TM organizers. People who come to Mother Meera
are allowed to do their TM programme if they do so silently and
without moving or shaking. Shouldn't this help for world peace even
much more, if you sit and meditate in the presence of a powerful
saint? I had indeed once the opportunity to compare directly the
effect of a world peace assembly, with 6000 attendees in the Hague,
and directly inbetween visiting her, and have since then indeed my
priorities straight - not withstanding all the good things TM has done
for me in general.