I was so dissapointed Pete.  I saw this great documentary on Babalo
Sobral on Spike TV about his training in Brazil.  He looked so great
and focused, and had that Brazilian training philosophy that is really
natural and appealing.  I have to admit that even though Chuck is a
monster I hate his punching-only style.  Being a BJJ guy I want to see
someone who can tire you out on your feet and then drag you to the
ground and submit you.  But these days it is so rare to see someone
who can get through Chuck's takedown defense.  He just sprawls and
stuffs you into the mat as soon as you shoot in on him.  I agree that
Sobral lost his freak'n mind chasing Chuck with 3rd grade playground
windmill punches.

The Forrest Giffin Stephan Bonner slugfests have lost their charm for
me.  I wish they would mix it up on the ground.  Bonner is a Carlson
Gracie student for God sakes!  But BJ Penn is coming back to fight
Matt Hughes next show and that will be a great fight.  He is
everything I like in a fighter, great striker and awesome ground game.
 I would love to see him take Matt out.

Shamrock and Ortiz for free on Spike TV!  Even though it is a dumb
fight I will be there.  I am digging this season's Ultimate Fighter on
Spike TV Thursday nights.  This season it is all very experienced
fighters and it makes for much better fights.

Nice to chat about ass-whip Yoga, the little known path to
realization!  Bhima would be proud.