> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
> wrote:

> for
> > Guru
> flunkies to
> > set up
> start
> > in 3

> > unstructured lives
> > applied to
> > accustomed to
> > with a few
> > conference was
> > invited. Only the
> strings
> > to get
> come.
> > The
> by
> > giving
> > > >

> > > Support of nature? Was the conference meant for the potential
> > participants, or to give the
> > > organizers something to do?
> >
> > There, this shows how easy any action can be rationalized.
>
> And we MUST NOT EVER suggest or even *consider* a
> less-than-100 percent negative explanation for
> anything MMY or the TMO does that seems odd to us,
> EVEN if that explanation actually makes sense--
> because that would mean we were <gasp> True
> Believers.
>
> The corollary: It is NEVER the negative interpretation
> that is off the wall, ONLY the positive one.  In fact,
> the more negative it is, the saner it is, and vice-
> versa.

Who said anything about a 'negative explaination'. I was talking
about rationalizing an action that did not work according to plan.
Plan fails - redifine it to fit the outcome - 'rationalize'. What was
the conference for? For the mayors, no it was just COSMIC wheel
spinning... We really didn't intend for it to suceed, ya that's the
ticket. Again this shows how easyly any action can be rationalized.

JohnY