"I almost died from mono when I was 21. I bought a guitar for my 21st
birthday
and ended
up building up my strength by playing it. A Yamaha ?55 I think it was.

It kept me sane while I wsa in the USAF."

Sounds like you are a real musician at heart Spraig.  Interesting
stuff about the 10 string guitar.