> I think this thing started because Neil Paterson and Ron Dector
spoke that
> way and other tape titlers emulated them. You can bet Maharishi
listened to
> and approved those voice-overs.

My favourite "fag voice" blooper was when they made a tape
celebrating the United States and they went over each of the 50
states, saying for each something like: "...and we light the light
of Missouri...and we light the light of New York...etc."  When they
got to Arkansas, the voice pronounced it like Kansas with an "Ar"
sound in front of it.