> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
> <l_b_shriver@> wrote:
>
> "There are signs lately that this judgmentalism is softening
>within
> the
> university. Of course,
> there is no lack of judgments being held in the community south of
> the
> university, either.
> The difference is that the TMO has the capability to enforce some
>of
> its
> judgments,
> therefore signs of progress there bode well for all of us."
>
> LBS, that you have had some "heartfelt" two-way conversation with
> them up there, but really what signs are there that have changed?
> If they administratively do not 'look the other way', the
>guidelines
> have not changed.  The guidelines themselves have not changed.
>That
> is not very firm ground to go forward with them on with the
> meditating community.
>
> There has been no real ceasefire on their part.  The enduring
> problem with them for the meditating community here is
> those 'guidelines'.  <> Yes I agree with you that FF's best year's
>are to come.
> It is getting there.
>
> -Doug in FF

Again, Go figure, the
guidelines have not changed but pages are not read or ignored for
some people at some times.

It is in process evidently, probably depending on whether it is John
Hagelin's view & his people or Bevan's oft hard-line take on
the 'administration'
of the guidelines. With the TMorg it is all sub-terrain vie-ing.
They evidently just can't come out and say it, what the guidelines
are, because the guidelines are so rigid that if they were
universally applied few would be left in the domes at all. There is
a practicality on the ground in not being clear about it. It is
just TMorg administrative theocracy waiting on MMY.

-Doug in FF