>> Was this guy originally a Maharishi pundit?

Yes.

Forward:
<paste>...our new full-time temple priest, Pundit Sarathi. This
marks a great milestone in Sri Devi Mandir's growth and we hope you
will join us in welcoming them both to town and come to the temple
for the following programs to celebrate the 9 Days of Ganesh.

Thursday, August 31
10 am        Rudra Abhishekam

7 pm          Lord Ganesh Abhiskekam
                 Ganesh Puja

Friday, September 1
10 am       Rudra Abhishekam

7 pm         Mother Divine Puja
                Lalita Sahasranama Chanting

Saturday, September 2
9:30 am     Rudra Abhishekam
                 9 Planet Homa
                 Ganesh Homa - for prosperity and removing obstacles

7 pm         Vishnu Sahasranama Chanting
                 Bhajans and Arati

Sunday, September 3
9:30 am     Rudra Abhishekam
                 Lord Sun Yagnya with sun salutations - good for
health

Monday, September 4
10 am       Rudra Abhishekam

7 pm         Shiva Puja
                Meditation/bhajans/arati

Tuesday, September 5
Beginning Tuesday, we will be having regular hours at the temple.
Email to follow with schedule.

 We look forward to seeing you there.

                              All Events are Free and Open to the
Public
                                  Optional Formal Sponsorship
Available

                                        Please bring fruit and
flowers

                                                  Sri Devi Mandir
                                               800 West Burlington
                                         469-6041   or  888-835-7788

> on 8/31/06 11:12 AM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

> One (1) Pundit has arrived!

> By a private effort, one `Maharishi' pundit did get a visa to come
 > and live in America and is in FF now.  Just arrived and taking up
> residence in FF.
>

> No part of the TMorg millions ($) raised were allotted to this.
The