snip

… Someone recently threatened to kill Shiva Ma for stirring
> up a fuss about the dome, but that may have just been an empty threat, like
> children use.

********

As I have been able to piece it together, it was not even like that. It was
more intended as a
confrontational shock tactic intended to jolt the exchange into a different
level. It failed, and
was probably poorly considered, but the individual who made the "threat" is, to
the best of
my knowledge, no more capable of harming Shiva Ma than you are.

L B S