Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Never thought I would see this.
on 9/1/06 8:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

End of an Affair <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/31/AR2006083101460_pf.html>

FOCUS | Larry C. Johnson: Smearing the Wilsons and Sliming America
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/090206Y.shtml
"How low can they go? I refer of course to the latest vitriol directed at Valerie and Joe Wilson by the likes of Christopher Hitchens and Fred Hiatt of the Washington Post, who claim that Joe Wilson, not Bush administration officials, is responsible for destroying his wife's cover and exposing her as a CIA operative. Hitchens's battle with the bottle may account for his addled thinking, but what is Hiatt's excuse?" asks Larry C. Johnson.