> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> > wmurphy77 wrote:

> > >risen")

> > >And what does MMY say?
> > >

> > Like others have mentioned here I never heard him speak of the chakras.
> > It's not that the information isn't important though.
> >

> Apparently not to MMY...

Quick google search yields little about chakras as spiritual thingies. There
are "wheels"
mentioned, but not spiritual nexi specifical called "chakras." This appears to
be a Tibetan
Buddhist term, and as such, wouldn't enter into MMY's vocabulary.

Paul? How much did Gurudev say about chakras and kundilini, for that matter?