--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Man! Shot through the heart by an ocean going
> string-ray barb. Ouch

Only 44 years old.

Commercialized self-caricature that he became
in recent years, he was still turning folks on
to wildlife and the wild environment.  Not
somebody we can afford to lose these days.

But if Irwin had to die prematurely, I'd imagine
being killed by a wild critter while he was
filming a series called "Ocean's Deadliest"
would be how he'd have preferred to go.