--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (Warning: Proceed at your own risk!  This information for stout
souls
> only!)
>
> Unless your have *consciously* experienced the holy AUM vibration
and
> passed thru the omnipresent all seeing third eye to spiritual
light and
> bliss you *have not transcended*....even once! This is the secret,
> until kundalini rises to the 7th chakra, transcending to
transcendental
> pure consciousness is NOT possible!
>
> Whether or not TM enables this experience we are NOT sure, I
believe at
> some point it will, but at present no testimony or instruction has
> suggested that it will.
>
> The bubble diagram only works when one is able to *completely*
> transcend relativity at least once.  All meditators transcend, but
> most,if not all, NOT to transcendental pure consciousness, that is
very
> rare and one must be highly advanced!  BillyG.

Thanks for this. However, the problem with such statements as above
is that they portray the enlivening or awakening of the chakras as a
linear, all or nothing process. This is incorrect.

It is true that the third eye must be opened as an element of living
pure consciousness 24X7, though many other combinations are
possible. For example, we can have the experience of the third eye
opening, and then closing again, and then reopening as a result of
new integration with Being. However during this time we are not to
be said fully enlightened, or living Being 24X7.

24X7 enlightenment comes about as a result of continuously culturing
the nervous system, and attuning it to Being. It is a gradual
process of purification, attained efficiently through the practice
of TM and TM-Sidhis.

Then when we are ready, a phase transition occurs, changing our life
forever, when we are fully integrated with Being. Spiritual
eveloution continues after this point of course, though the
transition beween a bound life and a life in eternal freedom is a
one time, unmistakable experience.