--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Geezer, You have provided me with some great laughs - I like your
sense of humor.
> thanks

Thanks Wayback. Nice to meetcha. Here's something that I remembered a
few days ago that got me chuckling. Some may not realize this but
"flying" did not always involve foams pads and bouncy bouncy. I was in
the very first group to do...um..."research" into this particular
sutra. We (a select group of Selisbergers) sat in a circle of chairs
trying it out. Needless to say, not much was happening. One day I
rigged a coathanger in my tie in such a way that I could manipulate
the tie....cause it to "levitate"...with my hand in my pocket.
The chosen did their thing the next afternoon and sure enough, as
everyone was slowly opening their eyes, the end of my tie was floating
aloft trying to get it's dim witted owner to follow suit. You could
hear the collective gasps in the room as everyone came out. Only when
I lost it and started laughing did the camp divide into those
(thankfully many) who thought it hilarious and those (the usual sad
sack hard core) who thought humor should be kept OUT of spiritual
development.
Achtung! There vill be no yokes.....NO YOKING in this room from now on!
Ahh yes, good times.