--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>
> > Humor has its place, but  in that context, you were out of line.
> > That's Mel Brooks sort of humr, where Jesus prays for a sign and
> > someone pulls a prank that leads to legends of miracles. Works
> > in the movies but NOT in real life.
> >
> > Well, maybe the legend-of-miracles part.
> >
> I was out of line? I guess that would put you in the sad
> sack hard core group then, wouldn't it.

Classic implementation of Barry's Rules:

If you disagree with a True Nonbeliever, you must
be a True Believer.

Corollary: If you disagree with a True Nonbeliever,
your point of view is Wrong, because True Believers
are by definition Never Right.

Like I say, it's really, really simple if you just
follow Barry's Rules.

 Got a question for