The World Plan would haev been accomplished years ago.

With full Steve Irwin passion and enthusiasm:

"Kreiky! There I was standing standing before the greatest teacher on
earth -- of all times, trembling, me Steve Irwin the greatest crock
catcher in the world, trembling, because this TM is so increadibly
powerful and Maharishi is so awesome. And he said "Steve, go out and
teach this precious knowledge to the world"  Kreiky! I was
thunderstruck! Like a huge herd of wild elphants was stampeding in my
heart and brain. Kreiky! I said, "Maharish, I am nothing if not total
enthusiasm and passion. I will use my powers to enlighten the world.
Kreiky! So here I am, with the most powerful, jaw snapping technique
for personal enlightenment and world peace ever revealed. It will make
you faster than a cheetah racing across the plains, more nimble than
monkeys swinging in vines across the jungle, more royal than the king
of the lions in all of Africa. Krieky! This TM is amazing. Just do it!
Kreiky"