--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> CC sucks.
>
> ("CC Sucks" bumper stickers for sale from OffWorldBeings.com)
>
> OffWorld

Dear Off, Oh,I'd like one to put on my stock trailer along with
the "native" sticker i just bought at Revelations.  I'm one of the
few medidators here born & raised in Iowa besides LBS.  Should I
post my social security number to you and credit card here?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> >     * MMY said:  "It will take you a million years to reach CC,
> unless
> > you come to these courses"!  I was there and that's what he said
in
> > Fuiggi, Italy in the Auditorium....... [:((] snif.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: