--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <marwincornyarmand@> wrote:
> "I received my Mantra from a Norwegian Meditation Teacher - should
> look at her as my Guru?"
> Ingegerd
>
> Doug writing: yes, the 'Norwegian Holy Traditon' going back to
Freyja
> and Odinn, runes and such sounds of primordial nature rooted in
the
> Eddas and before and now including Guru Dev.  Nothing is new under
the
> sun, but we are grateful none the less.
>
> -Doug in FF

I just arrived from the very North of Norway where runes and sounds
of primordial nature is very alive among Lapps also today. One of
their secrets is to stop bleeding with a formula - like Mantras - in
the Name of God, His Son and the Holy Spirit. So I bought a symbol
that is protecting from Evil Powers. You never know - It may work.
Ingegerd

<premanandpaul@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > For those who wonder what significance Guru Dev has for them,
that
> > is
> > > for them to figure, after all each and every one of them had
their
> > > fruit, flowers & handkerchief (& money?) offered to his
portrait.

> > One could wonder if it is right to use the picture of Guru Dev
in the
> > Puja, if the meditation technique does not come from Guru Dev
and his
> > Tradition. Would Guru Dev have approved that?
> > I received my Mantra from a Norwegian Meditation Teacher -
should I
> > look at her as my Guru?
> > Ingegerd

<*> Your email settings: