--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know someone from the Cambridge center who had to
> wait two years to learn the sidhis because she had
> gone to counseling due to her parents' divorce. This
> was a few years after the sidhis were out.

My bet is that the local center sent a BIG NO to National because of her
overall emotional
condition, and National came up with the excuse that it was because of her
counseling. Come
to think of it, I wasn't given ANY kind of excuse when I was turned down the
first time I
applied, so how did SHE know what the excuse was?