--- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > --- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> MDixon6569@

> > > Daylight Time,

> lies
> > > from the  enlightened
> > > should
> > > unenlightened.

> makes
> > > you wonder what and
> > > how much
> structure
> > > of enlightenment as
> > > Truth....

> > > I've brought this up before, but it must be too
> > > scary to talk about....
> > >
> > > I understand that the nondual view that all
> teaching
> > > about enlightenment
> > > is like 'selling
> > > water by the river', but 'enlghtened' lies as
> > > *pearls of wisdom* sounds
> > > like 'enlightened' rationalization to me.
> > >
> > > JohnY
> >
> > I think this "pearls" comment is more a reflection
> of
> > MMY's personal ethics rather than some sort of
> truth
> > about Realized people. As we all know MMY likes
> to, I
> > hate to say it but it's true, lie to manipulate
> people
> > into behaving in a way he wants them to behave.
> This
> > has nearly destroyed any trust in the TMO. Look at
> the
> > recent re-certified debacle. People promised
> salaries
> > but none or only a few given. And of course the
> > infamous pundit projects. He never had any
> intention
> > of delivering any pundits in the USA.
> >

> Yup, I agree. It always bothered me when he would go
> on about people
> picking up on the desire of an *enlightened* one and
> fulfilling it...
> ('that's a verrry good thing'). For a while, I
> thought his ideas about
> truth telling was a distortion of an Indian cultural
> thing.....

I think it is a cultural thing too. East Indians do
have this habit of telling things to people to try to
get them to think and feel a certain way. MMY just has
REAL bad! I think we in the West miss the subtle
non-verbal cues that would let you know that a person
is not being "truthful" in the Western sense of the
word.

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to: