On Sep 8, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

>>> He did? Under his real name? I don’t think so because his brother is
>>> married to my wife’s sister, and I would have remembered him.
>>
>> I believe he used the moniker kenwoodfix.
>>
> What led you and Doug to believe that was Jonathan?

I didn't, I thought it was Ken you were asking about.  Looking back at
your original post, I can see where the confusion came in, on my side.
I was responding to the question about Ken, not Jonathan.  Sorry.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: