> <snip>
> > Stop embarrassing yourself, dude. The only reason
> > you are cutting this stuff any slack is because
> > Lynch is a well-known TMer.
>
> (Couldn't *possibly* be that the reason Barry is
> dumping on a film he hasn't seen is because Lynch
> is a well-known TMer, now, could it?)

The rony is that I've only seen one Lynch movie I liked. Never saw EraserHead
or Mohalland
Drive, HATED Dune, though I thought the casting was excellent. Never saw the TV
show.
Thought The Elephant Man was outstanding, though.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: