--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [snip]
> > I'm not going to dignify that with a response.
>
> Speaking of mainstream "liberal" media, check out this ABC News
> headline: Clintonistas Claim Foul Over ABC 9/11 Film
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mboyy
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2406097&page=1

Even more ironically, in that piece ABC fails to
mention that there have been about a dozen
prominent *conservative Bush supporters* who have
objected to the falsifications in the movie (Bill
Bennett, Bill O'Reilly, John Podhoretz, Chris Wallace,
and Brent Bozell among them).

And then there's this from Alessandra Stanley's
report on the movie in the New York Times:

"The Sept. 11 commission concluded that the sex
scandal distracted the Clinton administration from
the terrorist threat."

In fact, the 9/11 commission concluded *precisely
the opposite*.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: