--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, johnlasher20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Would it be possible to put a "J" or some indication of whether the
> thread includes Judy so these posts can be skipped. As I read the list
> on a browser which at times is very slow and I have yet to see a
> thread which includes Judy worth reading, this indication would be
> appreciated.

According to new morning, that would mean you'd
be skipping 90 percent of the threads here.

If you find only 10 percent of the threads on this
forum worth reading, maybe you should look for a
group that better suits your needs and interests.

<yukyukyuk>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: