Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Back to the Domes
on 9/10/06 12:55 PM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 If Maharishi really wants to get big
numbers in
> the domes, tell him to hop in his time machine, go back about 40
years, and
> do it again with honesty, integrity, sensibility, and plenty of
feedback
> from others who embody those qualities.

Then what would happen ? He would have a boat full of weirdos onboard.
And the 1% wold not work. Hardly the effect the americans needs at
this point when universal karma is hitting them bigtime.

He ended up with a boat full of weirdoes. I’m suggesting that if honesty, integrity, and sensibility had been the guiding principles, he would have ended up with those sorts of people instead, and the movement would have ended up very different than it is today. But it’s easy to play what if.