> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> >         saints?.
>
> I¹m a lot more sure about it than I am that MMY is one.

...which I find fascinating because the perception/intuitive
faculties you have in making that observation were developed
directly as a result of you having practised MMY's TM program for
the past 35 years.

Pretty friggin' impressive: even a sick man can open up a health
food store...and maybe MMY is the sick man who sold you the health
food that enabled you to perceive these wonderful people as Saints.

And you paid what for this ability...$35.00?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: