> > If you don't see dramatic distinctions between this
> > situation and the F9/11 one, I suspect you're either a
> > Republican shill, or bending ovr backwards to appear
> > fair simply because Judy  (and to a lesser extent, I)
> > are expressing doubts about it.
>
> I'm merely pointing out that some people (Judy more
> than you) tend to be total hypocrites with regard
> to the Republicans you hate. There seems to be *no
> question* that this miniseries was an intentional
> hatchet job. But Judy and others were advocating a
> form of censorship (try to keep the film from being
> seen) snip>

So there will be no call for self-censorship (which is what this was
a call for) when I get my film aired about the prez having sex with a
donkey (and a python), and old "fuck you Cheney" underground doing
illegal shenanigans with those that are not to have shenanigans
imposed upon them. You will not object??

So Turquoise, Gerbal and Shempgurk think that the prez had sex with
a donkey and cheney is doing unseemly shenanigans underground....is
that what you are claiming? ?

I think you will be called upon to explain yourself when you are
saying that the prez had sex with a donkey and cheney is doing
unseemly shenanigans underground.

It is a strange claim you are making here. Please back up your claim
with evidence please ! ...instead of smearing the internet with these
imprecise rumors of yours.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional