--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > When I got home from work today I had a message on my machine
> from
> > > Patricia Cox of the "Golden Domes" office inviting me to earn
> > > $500/month by flying in the domes for 3 hours a day -- that
was
> > the
> > > stipulation -- you had to agree to fly for 3 hours total a day
> > get
> > > the $500/mo.
> > >
> > > I have not been in the dome in over 8 years (I live in
Fairfield)
> > so I
> > > don't know if they are calling local people who have not been
in
> > the
> > > domes in a long time or what.
> > >
> > > Anyone else get a phone call? I was told to call 472-1212 if I
> was
> > > interested. The husband of a good friend of mine works in the
TSR
> > > office and I know he can't understand why I don't go to the
dome,
> > so I
> > > am thinking that may be why I got the call.
> > >
> > > I am most definitely not interested in going back to the dome -
-
> > no
> > > matter how much money they waive under my nose. It just isn't
my
> > thing
> > > anymore.>>
> >

> > So?.....don't go.
> >
> > Why would you go if you are not interested. If someone is not
> > interested or feels good about it, then the only reason they
would
> > go is out of guilt or something . This is completely useless.
> >   Go only because you are inspired, but no-one should feel
guilty
> > because they don't go.
> >
> > Maharishi is playing here.
> > There is no end of the world. T
> > his is actually the beginning of an incredibly new era ( and
> the ...
> > BushCroniesRiceAshcroftRumsfeldCheneyPowellRoveMDixon ... are
not
> > part of it.
> >
> > Be simple, happy, and do what you know to be right.
> > That is all.
> > Love always triumphs.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> *******************
>
> I'm guessing that three hours of flying time means a total of 7+
> hours meditation time: three 20 min TM sessions, about three hours
of
> the Siddhis other than Flying, and three one-hour flying sessions -
-
> not many people who have to work for a living could maintain a
> schedule like that, and $500 a month is not going to slice it,
even
> in a cheap place to live like Fairfield. My idea:
>
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html#plan>>

Good idea, but they won't do it.
Many people spent decades of their lives in the domes - which many
of the rich donors did not. If I calculate all the time I spent
there at an average of 50,000 a year I could be close to a
millionaire by now, and if I spend one more year there then I want
AT LEAST the next 15 years paid for, since going there now will
jepordize my career right now and an estimated million dollars plus
over the next 15 years. So I need a million dollars+ to go there.
All the millionaires who have not spent that time in the dome that I
have spent should pay for me. Period.

$500 a month? -- after all the BS about creating H o' E by Stapatya
ved, vedic Rajas, stupid bagpipes, brahmasthans of countries, fukin'
plastic jyotish observatories, closing down south entrances of
countries, tearing down the cities, $2,500 TM fee, and weighing nice
guys in gold ----well, $500 a month is a fukin' joke to save the
world now after so much unnessary BS that just turned the public off
for years - and continues to turn them off. How can I recommend TM
to people when they have a bunch of kings and crowns and $2,500
fees, and tearing down the cities bullshit extremist ideas going on.
No-one will bite now. It is insane, and Maharishi entirely caused
this crisis he is now pretending is such a big deal. He is to blame
and no-one else. Someone should tell him that.

Otherwise he should come up with the pundits as you say.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: