> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> > > <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Actually O'Reilly said "we" won the Peabody, not "I"
> > > won the Peabody.  But that would have been a lie even
> > > about the Polk Award; Inside Edition won the Polk for
> > > reporting it did after O'Reilly had left the show.

> > > Becomes considerably less "obvious" when you know
> > > that he also said it in a speech in February 2001
> > > and repeated it numerous times on his shows, in at
> > > least one case repeating it over and over on a single
> > > show during one interview.
> > >
> > > And then denied ever having said it when Al Franken
> > > first pointed it out (this was before the C-SPAN
> > > event).  He did later correct himself on the air
> > > after the C-SPAN incident got a lot of publicity.
> > >
> > > Franken had O'Reilly dead to rights.
> >
> > Assuming you're right (and I don't think you are, but let's
assume
> > it for a moment)
>
> It's documented, Shemp.
>
> > and that's the worst that O'Franken can come up with
>
> It isn't, not by a long shot.  O'Reilly is notorious
> for lying.

...and you're notorious for calling liars liars.

Yawn.

Don't you get tired calling people liars all the time?

Doesn't it make you feel a little grubby or dirty?  It certainly
can't make you feel all warm and fuzzy...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: