Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Scholarships Officially Announced (as long as Someone Else pays them)
on 9/12/06 8:04 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If it turns out that he does (or in this case, has
> easily a thousand times that many dollars) but hasn't
> contributed them to the cause that he's trying to
> convince you to contribute to, you're being had.

MMY certainly has money at his fingertips but I doubt he has 2 billion, for two reasons:
  1. Most of it has been squandered on hare-brained projects.
  2. His nephews control it and he couldn’t get it from them if he tried.