Y- 2002  The petition of `the saints problem' in post 3811:
threaded=1&l=1
1. Punishing individuals, mainly Governors, who from time to
time, or even once out of curiosity, have visited saints, spiritual
leaders, reputed Avatars, or the like, by refusing them dome badges.
2. Secondarily, banning the performance and contributions of
such individuals from any and all university based events.
…etc.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Anna" <annano333@> wrote:
> > >
> Hello,
> > >
> > >I'm not in Fairfield, but talked with a friend on the course.
> > >

> Yesterday Maharishi asked for feedback how to get more people into
> the
> domes.
> > >

> Dear Maharishi, a number of people have been making specific
> suggestions as answer to your question with the fervent hope of
> enlarging the size of the group practicing TM together here in
FF.
> Did these suggestions not get through to you?  Allow us to quickly
> share some of them to you.
>
> For instance,
>
> The Trust Issue:
>
> "... As a start, loose the crowns and robes (it didn't
> work the first time, historically), stop suing or trying to
recertify
> the teachers. Start teaching TM for an honest price.... Stop hiding
> all the finances. Stop trying to accumulate property by any means.
> The
> TMO has lost the good will of so many and become untrustworthy...."
>
> -JohnY
>
> XXXOO
>
> what is not necessarily clear is their transparency. To
> some standard, take a look at
> http://www.give.org/standards/newcbbbstds.asp
>
> "Organizations that comply with these accountability standards have
> provided documentation that they meet basic standards:
>
> In how they govern their organization,
>

> In the ways they spend their money,
>

> In the truthfulness of their representations, and
>

> In their willingness to disclose basic information to the public."
>
> STANDARDS FOR CHARITY ACCOUNTABILITY BBB
>
> -Doug in FF
>

> Also:
> >
> > For instance this answer to your same question:
> >
> > "I hope this letter was heartfelt, And that you read it in
> > non-judgement  <>
> > handle this situation.
> > I have a few suggestions for You:
> > 1. Give a DOME BADGE to
> > whomsoever asks for one...
> > All Siddhas should
> > be "WELCOME".
> >
> > 2. Require only this: that while
> > one is in the DOME,
> > they only do the prescribed
> > DOME PROGRAM...
> >
> > 3. That everyone's personal
> > choices regarding
> > Spiritual Matters remain
> > their own and are
> > TOTALLY
> > RESPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The choices made
> > should not interfere with
> > anyone's "Dome Acceptance"
> >

> > 4. That a soul's choice of a
> > "Personal Guru" is not
> > forced upon them...That
> > they can love and respect
> > Maharishi and do his
> > programs, and yet have their
> > own "Personal Guru".
> >
> > 5. That The MOVEMENT is BIG
> > ENOUGH TO
> > EMBRACE ALL SAINTS AS ONE
> > EXPRESSION OF
> > THE SAME
> >
> > ALL GLORY TO GURU DEV AND ALL GLORY TO DIVINITY IN ALL BEINGS!!!
> > ALL GLORY TO ALL THE MOVEMENTS DEDICATED TO DIVINITY
> > With MY DEEPEST LOVE FOR ALL EXPRESSIONS OF DIVINITY"
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/108731

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: