> Are these folks posting at AMT as well, or is that site relatively
> inactive?

I just checked AMT via Google, and it looks like it's mostly John
Manning vs. Willytex. Willytex does occasionally post here, and Steve
Perino, a.k.a coldbluice, recently subscribed to FFL. AMT was also my
stomping ground for about ten years.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: