TorquoiseB writes Big Snip:
We're all sincere spiritual seekers here.

Every last one of us.

And we're all assholes here, assholes who
still have a LOT to work on.

Every last one of us.

In my opinion, that's cause for celebration, not anger.

Think how boring things would be if your really WERE
perfect.

Tom T:
Very well figured out. You get two gold stars. I bow down to your
exalted assholiness in the wisdom bestowed. What kind of an amusement
park would this be if there were no steep hills on the roller coaster
and if the bumper cars never got to bump into each other? We are here
as each others teacher, if one doesn't like the teacher what does that
say about you? There is only one of us. Great response also from
new.morning AKA akasha etc. I am moved to respond Jai Guru
Assholiness. To one and all. Of course it takes one to know one. HA. Tom T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: