In a message dated 9/13/06 11:56:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

on 9/13/06 11:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]com at [EMAIL PROTECTED]com wrote:

> :: HOME :: Devils Tower Above All Climbing :: Devils Tower, Wyoming
> <http://www.devilstowerclimbing.com/>   Now here is a Shiva Lingam!
> Magnificent place to visit, with wonderful vibes. Great place to meditate and
> Native Americans still go there to seek visions and pray.

When I went there it was the 50th anniversary of the Sturgis Motorcycle Festival, so I walked around it with hundreds of bikers, who were nice folks. Driving home on the Interstate we saw, among other things, women riding topless on the back of bikes (on the Interstate).
Fortunately when I was there it was before the tourist season and only three or four people were there. It was incredibly silent and peaceful.