> Does MMY think we are his slaves or something?

Actually, I suspect he does.

If you think about it, MMY is a person who has
only had one strong relationship in his entire
life, with Guru Dev. And the nature of that rela-
tionship was that Maharishi thought of himself
as Guru Dev's slave or servant, at his disposal
night and day, to do anything that GD wanted done.

So I don't think it's out of the question that
Maharishi would expect that own followers should
relate to him the same way. This certainly seems
to be the way he has treated his students for
four decades now.

If you'll notice, the questionnaire doesn't have
any other options *except* to do exactly what
Maharishi wants done.

http://invincibleamerica.org/questionnaire/

The first question reads: "Are you able to commit
to attend the Dome twice a day?  Yes or No.

The question is NOT "Do you want to attend? or
"Do you have even the slightest urge to attend?"
Those responses are not only irrelevant, they're
not even considered as options. The only reason
Maharishi can conceive of for NOT doing what he
wants done is that you are "not able to."

The other questions on the "questionnaire" all
*assume* a Yes answer to the first, and have to
do with how long you can commit to doing what
he wants you to do, and with how much money
you'll need if you're tacky enough to ask for
assistance when doing what he wants you to do.

Note that there is no "blank space," no provision
for people to add their own comments beyond Yes or
No, no possibility of asking questions or providing
feedback.

So in answer to your question, Doc, yeah...I'd have
to say that Maharishi *does* consider you his slave.

<http://invincibleamerica.org/questionnaire/>http://invincibleamerica.org/questionnaire/.

> > It will only take a few minutes.
> >
> > The questionnaire also includes information for
> > Meditators about full
> > scholarship support for the TM-Sidhis.
> >
> > Thank you.

> http://mail.yahoo.com