I lived in Fairfield during the 80's, and these were two extremely
interesting friends of mine, that I have no idea what ever happened
to. Tom was a really sweet, intelligent man with astonishing spiritual
gifts. He later became a bit of a guru, teaching spiritual healing,
and had an unfortunate personality change, at least in my opinion.
There was always alot of drama around him, that is for sure.
Neeva was another controversial person, but she had a dramatic effect
on my life, as someone who could channel divine love, and was also a
bit of a guru, but a much kinder one than Tom. We lost touch when she
moved to California. Can anyone update me on either of these people?
Thank you!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: