--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Fact is, you have to have been a fvkin idiot to have believed any
of
> it in the first place and they must all be brought to trial, dems
> and repubs.
>
> Did any of you redneck Americans realise that the United Nations
did
> NOT go along with this international crime. A crime it was and a
> crime and abomination it shall be remembered for.
>
> They are ignorant fools. I am not the only one who saw through this
> whole farce from the beginning, and it is time to sweep all the
old -
> school morons aside (left and right) and lets have some of those
> intelligent perceptive people running things in the 21st century.
>
> It is over for the zombies. No more zombies, dems and repubs.
>
> The next phase will burn like hell......and purify those useless
> souls off the planet once and for all. It is RIGHT around the
> corner. Ride of your life. Get ready now. The babyboomers better be
> fit for this. Nothing we have seen before is remotely like that
> which is coming.
>
> OffWorld

Correct. But only if the americans do not hurry to assemble 1700 in
the Domes. If they don't, anything could happen. It's pretty obvious
that Maharishi sees some heavy karma lurking just around the corner
for the americans. It is absurd really; they have the technology of
TM, most of them probably know deep within that it works, still they
do not act. When the karma hits them it will be to late.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: