In a message dated 9/15/06 9:36:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED].. wrote:

> In a message dated 9/15/06 4:56:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> The Weekly Standard, September 15, 2006
> > > __http://tinyurl.http://tin_ (http://tinyurl.http://ti_)
> (_http://tinyurl.http://ti_ (http://tinyurl.com/o9w42) )
> >
> > Excellent article.
> >
> > Richard, do you think Judy Stein will apologize for joining this
> > false bandwagon of empty accusations?
> >
> > Actually, I'm picturing Judy with a finger in each ear,
> > eyes closed shaking her head back and forth screaming
> > LALALALALALALA I can' hear you, I can't hear you,
> > LALALALALALALA !
>
> That's ironic coming from you, MDixon.
>
> How many articles have you read documenting the
> blatant falsehoods in Barnes's article?
>
> I could might could see your point if I were an avid Conspiracy
> Theory believer.

I didn't ask you about conspiracy theories. I
asked you if you had read any of the many articles
documenting the blatant falsehoods in Barnes's
article.

And you just proved my point, thank you very much,
as to which one of us has a finger in each ear, eyes
closed shaking their head back and forth screaming
LALALALALALALA I can't hear you, I can't hear you,
LALALALALALALA!

Yes, I have read several articles which I find to be a real stretch of the imagination because they deal more with accusation, assumption and conspiracy and don't sound reasonable at all. To believe half of what some of these articles say requires a giant leap of faith in many cases.