Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Orono Maine course
on 9/17/06 8:24 AM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Now I remember, Tom Duffy.  Very entertaining lecturer.  I knew his ex
Suzy years later.

I see Tom twice a year. He’s doing great. He’s a real estate agent in New Hampshire. I also see Bobby Lee’s wife and son (at Amma events). His son looks a lot like him.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "curtisdeltablues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My first week long residence course was in Orono, 74 or 75 or maybe
> both.  Charlie D was very intense but I really enjoyed his lectures.
> Where is he now, Amherst  Mass?

Northampton. I was working for an organization that raises money for political organizations, but that moved it’s offices. Now he just teaches some courses at local colleges.

>Did you give any general lectures
> Rick?  I can't remember if I saw you there.

I did a morning meeting including a checking session.

>Doug Henning had hitched
> up to Maine with a hot chick from his first Tonight Show appearance .
>  He performed at the talent show.

Funny I don’t remember that. Summer of ‘73? Andy Kauffman gave a great performance. Had everyone dying of laughter. Jerry Jarvis also came.

>My initiator was Joe Smith, do you
> remember Joe and Carol from the early days?