> Used to be that margarine was touted by science as the solution to
> cholesteral-packing heart-attack-creating butter.  That was about 40
> years ago.
>
> Today, it's the complete opposite: scientists tell us that margarine
> is one of the most unhealthy things to put in our bodies and to go
> back to butter.
>
> The global warming fearmongering going on now is today's margarine.

Yes, you logic is impecable. Your mind is dazzling. Why could we all
have seen it was so simple! Margerine bad, ergo global warming ok, if
not good. It all makes perfect sense. And just think how silly those
scientsist are going to look in 40 years when omega 6 oils are found
to be bad bad bad.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: