--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
[...]
> Back to my post: as has been discussed by others,
> Maharishi originally said it doesn't matter who's in
> power if collective consciousness is high enough to
> generate coherent policies and support of nature in
> their execution. But then he started ranting about
> G.W. Bush being a rakshasa. My post was pointing
> up the irony that MMY's superradiance might save
> the Bush tush.

Well, Ayurveda IS about transforming poison into nectar, and the ultimate
Ayurvedic
treatment is transcending.

So if Bush gets transformed as a side-effect of the rising consciousness of the
country, it's
just another inevitable side-effect of the process, eh?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: