> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <dickmays@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Sidha Community:
> >
> > I heard yesterday and confirmed today that Howard Settle has
stepped
> > forward to donate $1 million per month for twelve months to
fulfill
> > Maharishi's call to support 2000 Sidhas for $500 per per month
for an
> > Invincible America.  These 2000 Sidhas will do 8 hours of
program in
> > the Domes daily.  I've done so for a month, and it has been
> > wonderful!!!
> >
> > In order to monitor the current numbers accurately and forecast
> > numbers for the future, the Invincible America course
administrators
> > need everyone to go to this website and register/apply:
> > http://invincibleamerica.org/questionnaire
> >
> > Enter the required data, which shouldn't take more than a few
minutes
> > of your time.
> >
> > If you or anyone you know would like to become a Yogic Flyer,
you can
> > receive full scholarship support for the cost of your CIC course
if
> > you can commit to doing your program twice a day in the Golden
Domes
> > (with no stipulation on the length of program).  If you are
> > interested, you may also say so at the website.
>
> They're getting quite serious about this. It's possible to work
full-time and do a single
> mornign and afternoon session at the domes as long as you have a
Ru for a boss.

> > Please join us.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >
> > Jai Guru Dev,
> > Dick Mays

All Glory to Howard !

And where are you, cynical, backward FFL's ? You are going nowhere
in your stupid Maharishibashing. Only, perhaps; some darn poor
karma. Many have choosen a downward spiral.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: